Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Boredom Busters - A Guest Blog

A friend and Rock Star Mom of four, Stefanine Van Aken, recently met my Facebook question 'To Blog, or Not to Blog?' with a offer; An opportunity to be a guest blogger on her awesome site and give it a little taste before sinking my teeth into the whole bit. I was initially a little nervous! Aside from the undeniable fact that I avoid commitments these days like the plague, I also lack the uber confidence allowing me to feel funny enough, grammatical enough, worthy enough to be on her fab and established blog! But I jumped in with both feet and really had fun with it! Thought I'd share the post I submitted which ran here.

As a side note, Stefanie's blog is oozing with great articles, tips, guest blogs and more. Plus, she is super cool so make sure you check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment